11801 Paper Birch Dr NE
Tenstrike, MN 56683
Birch Haven Resort is located on the peaceful shores of Gull Lake in Tenstrike, Minnesota – midway between the towns of Blackduck and Bemidji in Northern Minnesota. We are conveniently located just 20 minutes from Bemidji Regional Airport. Renters outside Minnesota often take a connecting flight from Minneapolis, an easy way to shoot into Northern Minnesota with minimal driving. It is worth it once you’re here!
We are located in the woods on a safe and beautiful dead-end
road, so there is no traffic or noise to disturb you!
• Take U.S. 71 North from Bemidji to Tenstrike
• Turn left on county road 29 for 1-1/2 miles
• Turn left on our scenic road and drive exactly 1 mile through the woods to our lodge and office.
Bemidji Regional Airport
The Bemidji Regional Airport is only 20.3 miles from Birch Haven Resort, and has recently become a favorite loading area for vacationers to Birch Haven. Save the expense of rental cars and long drives.
Services offered by the Bemidji Regional Airport View Google Map Directions from BJI Airport
• Gull Lake fishing: 20 ft.
• Bemidji Regional Airport: 20 miles
• Fargo/Moorhead: 150 miles
• Grand Forks: 127 miles
• Twin Cities: 225 miles
• Chicago: 620 miles