11801 Paper Birch Dr NE
Tenstrike, MN 56683
Birch Haven Resort is located on the peaceful shores of Gull Lake in Tenstrike, Minnesota – midway between the towns of Blackduck and Bemidji in Northern Minnesota. We are conveniently located just 20 minutes from Bemidji Regional Airport. Renters outside Minnesota often take a connecting flight from Minneapolis, an easy way to shoot into Northern Minnesota with minimal driving. It is worth it once you’re here!
We are located in the woods on a safe and beautiful dead-end
road, so there is no traffic or noise to disturb you!
• Take U.S. 71 North from Bemidji to Tenstrike
• Turn left on county road 29 for 1-1/2 miles
• Turn left on our scenic road and drive exactly 1 mile through the woods to our lodge and office.
Bemidji Regional Airport
The Bemidji Regional Airport is only 20.3 miles from Birch Haven Resort, and has recently become a favorite loading area for vacationers to Birch Haven. Save the expense of rental cars and long drives.
• Gull Lake fishing: 20 ft.
• Bemidji Regional Airport: 20 miles
• Fargo/Moorhead: 150 miles
• Grand Forks: 127 miles
• Twin Cities: 225 miles
• Chicago: 620 miles