Cabin 9 is a mobile home, a very clean and comfortable alternative for those who prefer the less rustic resort experience. Larger kitchen and living areas provide ample room for guests to enjoy one another as they vacation in the North. The Lodge, playground and dock are still plenty close, making your vacation pleasant and relaxing.
• LIVING/DINING: 3×5 dinner table, six chairs, two couches (one with hide-a-bed), lamp, coffee table, arm chair
• KITCHEN: full-size 4-burner gas stove, stainless steel sink, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and freezer, toaster, dinner utensils and dishes, lots of cabinet space
• 3 BEDROOMS: two twin beds, a triple-bunk, and a queen bed, all complete with sheets, blankets and pillows
• BATHROOM: toilet, sink, mirror, tub and shower
• Gas heater, picnic table, charcoal grill
• Free Internet access
• Available for winter rental