Cabin 5 families enjoy it for its warm layout, including a large front deck and close access to the dock. This three-bedroom allows for plenty of elbow room for comfortable vacationing. A large picture windows face the lake, and a special bench out the back allows for spectacular sunset viewing. Decorative knotty pine in the living room and a 6-seater oak table make Cabin 5 a most pleasant vacation choice. To help keep you comfortable this cabin is equipped with a mini-split heat pump for all your heating and air conditioning needs.
• LIVING: 3×5 oak dinner table, six chairs, a couches and sofa chair, lamp, coffee table, decorative pine walls
• KITCHEN: 4-burner full-size gas stove & oven, stainless steel sink, 8-cup coffee maker, microwave, fridge, toaster, dinner utensils & dishes
• 3 BEDROOMS: two full-size beds, one bunk bed and a single bed, all with sheets, blankets and pillows
• BATHROOM: toilet, sink, mirror, shower
• Mini-split heating and air, picnic table, charcoal grill
• Free Internet access