Cabin 1 is positioned highest in the resort, commanding a beautiful view of Gull Lake. Right next door to the lodge, Cabin 1 is extremely convenient. Its three bedrooms and full bathroom with bath and shower makes Cabin 1 a perfect family cabin.
• LIVING: 3×5 dinner table, six chairs, couches with hide-a-bed, lamp, arm chair
• KITCHEN: 4-burner gas stove and oven, stainless steel sink, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, dinner utensils and dishes
• 3 BEDROOMS: three full-size beds, all with sheets, blankets and pillows
Perfect for families with a couple kids, this cozy cabin has everything ready for the casual fisherman. The corner windows gives a majestic view of the lake through sparse branches of pine and birch. Stairway down to the dock is right outside the front door.
• LIVING: 4×4 dinner table, four chairs, couch with hide-a-bed, lamp, decorative wood walls and brand new windows
• KITCHEN: 4-burner Gas stove, stainless steel sink, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, dinner utensils and dishes
• 2 BEDROOMS: two full-size beds with sheets, blankets and pillows
Crack the window open to listen to the loons. This cozy cabin has a pleasant appeal. Out the front door to the right is the playground equipment and gameroom, and to the left the stairs to the dock. Corner windows shaded from a few aspens and pines unveil beautiful Gull Lake.
Cabin 5 families enjoy it for its warm layout, including a large front deck and close access to the dock. This three-bedroom allows for plenty of elbow room for comfortable vacationing. A large picture windows face the lake, and a special bench out the back allows for spectacular sunset viewing. Decorative knotty pine in the living room and a 6-seater oak table make Cabin 5 a most pleasant vacation choice.
• LIVING: 3×5 oak dinner table, six chairs, two couches (one a hide-a-bed), lamp, coffee table, decorative pine walls
Cabin 6 has a layout that flatters fishermen. The dock is so close you can hear it whisper, “Come fishing!” Each bedroom (nearly identical) has full beds and decorative pine walls. The swimming beach is right out the dining room window allowing parents to keep an eye on kids.
• LIVING/DINING: 3×5 dinner table, six chairs, couch (hide-a-bed), decorative pine walls
• KITCHEN: 4-burner gas stove and oven, sink, 10-cup coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, dinner utensils and dishes
• 3 BEDROOMS: each bedroom has a double bed, all with sheets, blankets and pillows
Cabin 9 is a mobile home, a very clean and comfortable alternative for those who prefer the less rustic resort experience. Larger kitchen and living areas provide ample room for guests to enjoy one another as they vacation in the North. The Lodge, playground and dock are still plenty close, making your vacation pleasant and relaxing.
• LIVING/DINING: 3×5 dinner table, six chairs, two couches (one with hide-a-bed), lamp, coffee table, arm chair
• KITCHEN: full-size 4-burner gas stove, stainless steel sink, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and freezer, toaster, dinner utensils and dishes, lots of cabinet space
• 3 BEDROOMS: two twin beds, a triple-bunk, and a double bed, all complete with sheets, blankets and pillows
We have two RV spots available for daily or weekly rental. Enjoy Kinetico water that is gentle on your unit! RV spots can have full use of the entire resort which includes free wood for camp fires. Both sites have full hook-ups, one with 20amp service and the other with 30amp service. We may have more than two RV spots available depending on your trailer size (we have one small site) and our Seasonal Rental Sites if they are not occupied. Please call for details.
We do have one seasonal site that is still open. Seasonal sites enjoy all the benefits of the resort including free fire wood. This site has full hook-up with 30amp electrical service.